Winter handicap Open series all boat as fast or faster than a Mirror welcome. Racing every Sunday from 5th November until the 17th December with a final day of racing on Boxing Day. 8 weeks of racing for less than some open weekends!
We are a friendly club with good competition from beginners up to national level racers. We have good launching, a large sailing area, all the challenges of tides and waves and good hot showers when you get back in. Event open to visitors and club members alike.
Results so far are here
NOTICE OF RACE
- First race to start at 11:00
- 2 Races back to back each Sunday + 2 Races on Boxing Day
- Race governed by ISAF RRS, prescriptions of the RYA, class rules and club sailing instructions.
- Racing for dinghies of PY1383 (Mirror) or less.
- Handicap fleet based on average lap times.
- 16 Races scheduled, 50% races to count
- Series entry fees as follows:
- Double hander: £25
- Single hander: £20
- Under 18 double hander: £12.50
- Under 18 single hander: £10
- An additional deposit of £20 is required relating to visitor boat storage for the duration of the Frostbite series. This will be refunded (i.e. cheques returned) on removal of the boats from the compound before 2nd January. Visitors should note that the club does not offer free over-wintering of boats.